TechFounders is looking for a...
MARKETING, PR & Events
TechFounders is a 20-week international accelerator program offered by UnternehmerTUM – the Center for Innovation and Business Creation at the Technische Universität München. The program brings
high-tech startups together with world leading industry partners, and venture capitalists. We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing, PR and events Intern who wants to become part of a fast-growing accelera-tor program.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get things done" attitude; dedicated work ethics
- Comfortable working independently, taking lead on projects and pitching creative ideas
- Ability to develop a high volume of content in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Familiarity with Facebook Analytics, and/or Google Analytics is a plus
- Both a creative and analytical thinker, with excellent communication skills
- Work experience or education in marketing, public relations, journalism or similar field preferred
- Support in development of a PR & marketing strategy
- Content creation and communication via social media platforms, website and other outlets
- Utilize third-party analytics programs to optimize consumer engagement and brand recognition
- Support the events manager in planning, organizing and carrying out startup events, incl. the Demo Day with about ~250 guests from venture capital firms, business angels, corporate representatives, media/press, and further guests from the startup community.
WHAT WE OFFER
TechFounders is a young team, where you will have the opportunity to develop in a dynamic environment. Our colleagues are highly motivated, open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. You get access to the newest and most innovative technologies and meet the brightest entrepreneurs and people in the startup scene.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
Full-time internship, 3-6 months (starting date flexible)
Co-working space near Ostbahnhof