TechFounders is looking for a...
(16-20 hours / week)
TechFounders is a 20-week international accelerator program offered by UnternehmerTUM – the Center for Innovation and Business Creation at the Technische Universität München. The program brings
high-tech startups together with world leading industry partners, and venture capitalists. We are looking for a highly motivated working student who wants to become part of a fast-growing accelerator program.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "get things done" attitude; dedicated work ethics
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to develop a high volume of content in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Both a creative and analytical thinker, with excellent communication skills
- Work experience in marketing, consulting, startups or similar field preferred
- German native speaker
Depending on your skills and preferences you will support the Tech Founders team…
- with scouting highly innovative tech-startups globally
- to strengthen the startup alumni network by helping to plan startup alumni activities
- in the creation of customer presentations and pitches to acquire new corporate partners
- in planning, organizing and carrying out startup events, incl. the Demo Day with about ~250 guests from venture capital firms, business angels, corporate representatives, media/press, and further guests from the startup community
WHAT WE OFFER
TechFounders is a young team, where you will have the opportunity to develop in a dynamic environment. Our colleagues are highly motivated, open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit. You get access to the newest and most innovative technologies and meet the brightest entrepreneurs and people in the startup scene.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
Working Student (16 – 20 hours per week)
Exact number of hours is negotiable and flexible (e.g. during semester break)
Co-working space near Ostbahnhof