Our leading position in the global market in the areas of Therapeutics, Aesthetics and Consumer Care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus, and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Do you share our enthusiasm for customer-oriented work and are willing to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then join the Merz Therapeutics Business of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH as
Senior/Lead Medical Expert (m/f/d)
Global Medical Affairs
THESE TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- You are responsible to develop and implement a comprehensive Medical Affairs strategy for products of the Merz portfolio including business-to-business trainings, KOL relationship management, HCP training and medical information, writing of scientific publications, preparation and conduct of medical and scientific events and congress symposia, late stage clinical development.
- You will be responsible to supervise and lead Medical Affairs projects and teams.
- You will be responsible to design scientific Advisory Boards with leading international experts.
- As a leading member of our global medical team you interact as the point of contact for Merz country organizations and distribution partners.
- You use your expertise to advice Merz decision making bodies.
- You will provide guidance and advice to cross-functional new product creation and launch teams.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Medical doctor or PhD in natural sciences
- Innovative thinking and creative mindset
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Creative and modern working environment in a family owned business
>> Hier bewerben
Merz is a growing international company with its headquarters in the heart of Frankfurt, offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible working environment and numerous professional development opportunities. We look forward to receiving your online application – please be sure to include your salary expectations and your earliest start date.