Our leading position in the global market in the areas of Aesthetics, Therapeutics, and Consumer Care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus, and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Do you share our enthusiasm for customer oriented work and are willing to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then join Merz Aesthetics, a division of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, as
(Sr.) Medical Expert (m/f/d)
EMEA Marketing Aesthetics
THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AWAITING YOU:
- Development and approval of regional medical communication materials
- Steering of regional medical projects in the EMEA region
- Evaluation of relevant medical literature incl. publications from competition and translation into useful tools for country teams
- Deliver pro-active input for the development of materials for HCPs and consumers
- Lead for regional scientific events in the EMEA region
- Deliver medical advice for the EMEA region
- Support the development and implementation of injectable trainings
- Support in and responsibility for the flawless medical information flow between the Global Medical Affairs and Global Training & Education teams and the EMEA countries
- Responsible for the QM implementation and compliance in the region
- Guidance and support with Investigator Initiated Trials and Proof of Concepts
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Clinical and scientific medical background (MD, specialist and/or PhD or relevant experience)
- Experience in medical affairs is required, KOL management is preferable
- Experience and competency in aesthetic medicine
- Strong ability to understand scientific data and to translate it in easy and strong messages for non-medicals
- Competency of methodology in development & review of scientific and essential clinical trial documents
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English and German
- Good skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Bias for Action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Meaningful work and exciting projects from day one
- Collaboration in multi-functional and global teams
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive conditions and extensive social benefits
- Personal & professional development
- An open & international work environment in a global family-owned business
- Participation in the company program "We care for your beauty"
>> Hier bewerben
Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt who will offer you freedom to make your own decisions right from the start.
Please note in your application if you are interested in part-time employment in the above-mentioned field or area of responsibility.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your salary expectation, your earliest start date, and the code 1257-120.
For more information, visit us at www.merz.com/de.