To support our Team in Frankfurt for 5 months we are looking for a
STUDENT ASSISTANT IN THE AREA OF INTERNAL RISK & CONTROL (W/M/D)Founded in 1898 as a cooperative bank, the Dutch Rabobank Group is today one of the world's leading financial partners in the agricultural and food sector. With branches in 40 countries, excellent ratings and in terms of its core capital, it is one of the safest and one of the 50 largest financial institutions in the world.
As the German branch of the Rabobank Group, Rabobank Frankfurt has an international team of financial experts that offers national corporate clients the full range of sector-specific products and financial services.
RaboDirect (IDB – International Direct Banking) is a division of the Rabobank Gruppe. The direct bank, which is specialised in savings products, serves more than half a million customers in Germany and Belgium.
- Execute and automate the data sets for monthly risk reporting, increasing efficiency in the creation of management information
- Your working hours are flexible and can be up to 20 hours per week during the semester and up to 39 hours per week during the semester break
- Interesting and varied tasks in a modern working environment, as part of a dynamic and international team within the Internal Risk & Control department
What we expect:
- Ongoing studies at a college or university (preferably in the field of business administration with a focus on risk management)
- Excellent handling of MS-Office applications, especially Excel
- Experience in the automation of data sets
- Excellent skills in creating reports using PowerPoint
- Strong in communication and customer-oriented
- Very good written and spoken English skills