Intern (m/f/d) Loan Capital Markets
You are confident, a fast learner, and able to adapt to a flexible working environment? You bring along strong analytical skills and first credit risk know-how as well as an eye for presentation and detail? Apply now and have the chance to enjoy being part of a dynamic market- and client-facing team. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference when it comes to underwriting, structuring, documenting and distributing syndicated loans.
You love solving analytical brain teasers and throw yourself into analyses of market trends and pricing research. You prepare pitch materials and put your insights into comparable analyses and market presentations. And we would like to give you responsibility in the daily business: You prepare underwriting memos as well as pricing advice notes and assist with transaction execution and closing processes.
- Finished or to be finished Bachelor’s degree with above-average academic grades
- Fluent in spoken and written English, fluency in German is strongly preferred
- High quality standards with an attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, plan ahead and prioritise competing demands on time
- Proactive team player with an international and inclusive mindset
- Strong preference for a 6 month internship, however, shorter terms will also be considered. (Only applications that include a specific period of availability can be considered.)