About us: As the world's leading supplier of automatic test equipment for the semiconductor industry, Advantest is dedicated to creating state-of-the art systems to help our customers become more productive and profitable. Our mission is to support leading-edge technologies for semiconductors and telecommunications - the technologies upon which our rapidly evolving information society is based. By providing test and measurement tools for research and development and assurance of product quality, Advantest plays an essential role in transforming high-tech innovations into practical, commercial applications. With this we lay the foundation for the most innovative products of the consumer and telecommunication electronics. A major site for our Research & Development activities is located in Boeblingen, Germany.
Be part of our cutting-edge technical teams. Be part of Advantest.
We are looking for
Are you interested in building up a sound knowledge and specialization in data science and programming? Do you want work on projects utilizing data to predict test outcomes before they are tested? Advantest is growing their business intelligence and data science team tasked to implement Predictive Supply Chain Analytics focusing on Parametric Testing. This implementation will encompass our Global Outsourced Supply Chain - from ASIC's to Automated Test Equipment manufacturers. As a team member, you will be a contributing towards achieving this vision.
- You develop a concept for the identification of data needed to accurately predict a test outcome
- You evaluate, implement and test machine learning algorithms that would be able to provide the desired outcome
- You integrate the most promising approach into our manufacturing environment
- Study of computer science, information technology or comparable field of study
- Sound knowledge of Python and SQL programming
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Data Analysis tools (e.g.: Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy). Neural Network would be plus
- Knowledge in deployment of Machine Learning models
- Strong customer focus attitude and are able to understand customer requests and implement them
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Important and relevant experiences that will prepare you for a job as a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist
- Cooperation with experts in the field of Machine Learning
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team
- A job where you make a difference
- Flexible working times
- Free space for creativity
Join our team!
Please use our online application tool: www.advantest-jobs.de.
or send your application per E-Mail to: Katarina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: www.advantest.de