Working Student Process Automation (*)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Analyze various processes (e.g. financials) and their deliverables to identify processes or process steps which can be automatically executed (e.g. document generation, email sending, …)
- Design solution for automatization of tasks, including respective information and communication flows
- Implement the automated steps and integrate them in the working environment
- Design training material for the automated process steps created
- Prepare virtual meeting/workshops for requirements gathering, solution design and presentation of solutions
- Currently enrolled as a student (Bachelor or Master) in the fields of general IT, software development or related disciplines
- First experience in development (can also be as a school project)
- First experience in working with databases (can also be as a school project)
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Can-do attitude, intercultural sensitivity and high level of engagement
- MS Office knowledge and interest to explore further Microsoft tools (e.g. Flow, Power automate, Azure etc.)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), other further languages will be a plus
- Good social skills and intercultural competence
- Well-developed communication skills
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.