A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS NEVER HANDS OFF.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We offer you an interesting internship in the field of Delivery Assurance & Digitalization. We need you to help us on our digital journey to introduce emerging technologies into the supply chain.
What awaits you?
- You have the opportunity to work in “start-up” like environment and wear many hats.
- You will help to create videos/short films, podcasts, websites and presentations on the topics of data analytics, artificial intelligence.You will tell our story to BMW Leadership
- Furthermore, you will support the planning, editing, execution and post-processing and will help to assist with research and are storytelling guides for the team.
- You will support to plan and organize events such as hackathons and meetups and will draw from the BMW Group's large media repertoire.
- Apart from that, you will work with other in-house areas including autonomous driving, AI Dev, Brand Marketing.
- You can gain networks and new insights into internal and external communication of an international car manufacturer and the latest in technology.
What should you bring along?
- You are in the second half of the bachelor's degree program or in the master's degree in film or media studies, design or communication sciences, journalism, media technology or a comparable course of study.
- Practical experience in camera and video editing, (Adobe Premiere, Audition, or After Effects) and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Readiness to work in a high-performance team and culture.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to lead in ambiguous situations.
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement.
- You know how to really stage media formats such as interviews, blogs and presentations.
- Willingness to work in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team.
Are you enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply Now
Earliest starting date: 01.07.2021
Duration: 6-12 months.
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001