SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT'S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
Do you want to have an impact in the development department of an automotive company? Are you ready to be a part of a dynamic team and work in the data science field (engineering, analysis, and visualisation) to use your skills? We are in the development department and tackling all data-related topics regarding the engine and we are looking for an intern to support our analytics team.
What awaits you?
- During your internship you will use your analytics and artificial intelligence skills to optimize processes and enhance product quality in an international automotive environment.
- We are dedicated to developing analytical solutions and create new models to enable new and better business with data centric methods and solutions.
- We offer Data analysis and AI using latest machine learning and statistical methods.
- Interesting use cases in the automotive development environment.
- You will have the possibility to develop yourself and to enhance your skill level.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a comparable course of studies.
- Ideally first knowledge in the creation and development of data assets and pipelines with pandas/SQL and Apache Spark (AWS Glue).
- Alternatively to knowledge in data pipelines (Spark/SQL): Knowledge in data visualization (Plotly/Dash, Superset, Angular).
- Knowledge in Python, Java and well-known analytics libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and scikit-learn.
- Software Engineering and collaborative Software Development, e.g. Git, Scrum, Jira, CI/CD.
- First practical experience and hands-on mentality.
- Teamwork, communication skills and structured work style.
Are you enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply now!
Earliest starting date: 2021-08-16
Duration: 6 months.
Working hours: Vollzeit
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001