THE BEST INTERNSHIP ALWAYS HAS A 'YOU' IN TEAM.
SHARE YOUR PASSION
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
To strengthen our team in München we are looking for a/an
Intern 3D Artist (f/m/x)
Job ID: 4551
What awaits you?
- 3D Application Development, support in developing 3D interactive applications.
- Design, Implement and Testing of applications for planning and visualization.
- An intern (f/m/x) in this position is required to support the development of the greater team, and explore new technologies and applications alongside core project development.
- Interns in this position enable the core team to focus on development tasks while supporting deliverables are handled in parallel.
- For our intern (f/m/x), this role offers the opportunity to work directly with real world projects and add value from their own experiences to applicable use cases.
What should you bring along?
- Advanced knowledge of using Unity/Unreal for development of 3D apps.
- Strong knoweldge of programing/software development.
- Experience working in a cross discipline team to deliver digital products.
- Advanced c# /c++ coding skills.
- English fluency.
Do you enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
Earliest start date: 2021-01-04
Duration: 6 months.
Working hours: Full-Time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001