THE BEST INTERNSHIP IN THEORY - AND IN PRACTICE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
World-leading technologies don’t make it into a BMW until they’ve undergone one of the most challenging journeys imaginable. It takes dynamic teams with outstanding technical skills to take them from the drawing board to the road. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
What awaits you?
- 3D Application Development, support in developing 3D interactive applications.
- Design, Implement and Testing of applications for planning and visualization.
- An intern (f/m/x) in this position is required to support the development of the greater team, and explore new technologies and applications alongside core project development.
- Interns in this position enable the core team to focus on development tasks while supporting deliverables are handled in parallel.
- For our intern (f/m/x), this role offers the opportunity to work directly with real world projects and add value from their own experiences to applicable use cases.
What should you bring along?
- Advanced knowledge of using Unity/Unreal for development of 3D apps.
- Strong knoweldge of programing/software development.
- Experience working in a cross discipline team to deliver digital products.
- Advanced c# /c++ coding skills.
- English fluency.
Do you enjoy working in an international team?
Earliest starting date: 2020-08-01
Duration: 6 months.
Working hours: Full-Time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001