SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT'S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We offer you an interesting and challenging internship in the Munich Tech Office.
What awaits you?
- During your internship, you support our team in the development of AI computer vision approaches.
- Furthermore, you are involved in the implementation of custom data processing pipelines for computer vision.
- Literature review for machine perception is also part of your responsibility.
What should you bring along?
- Studies of Economics, Engineering or a comparable course of studies.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Structured work style.
Are you enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply now!
Earliest starting date: 2021-07-15
Duration: 6 months.
Working hours: Vollzeit
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001