Working Student (f/m/d) Human Resources
At Allianz Capital Partners our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working
environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and you believe in always putting the customer
first, then join us now!
We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment.
We are seeking to recruit a working student (m/f/d) for our Munich based HR team at the earliest possible date.
- As part of our HR Team you are going to get to know the daily HR work “live” and support our small team in personnel administration and Recruiting.
- You will assist with HR General Assistance Activities and support our team members in operational HR work.
- Moreover you will assist with the absence administration, the recruitment process from the job advertisement to contract creation, student support and data maintenance.
- In your role you will be involved in a variety of HR related activities and projects.
Key Requirements / Skills / Experience
- Studying Psychology, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- High sense of responsibility in dealing with sensitive data
- Very dedicated and reliable
- High level of precision and accuracy
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Proactive and independent work approach
- Excellent communication and MS Office skills
We offer fair payment, flexible working hours, collaboration in a likeable team, a pleasant place of work in central Munich and the opportunity to assist in interesting projects.
We are looking forward to your application under www.allianz.com/careers
Reference Code: ACP-7983368-3
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH