Working Student (f/m/d) in the ACP Investment Reporting & Transaction Support Department
We are seeking to recruit a working student (m/f/d) for our Munich based Investment Reporting & Transaction Support team at the earliest possible date.
- Preparing IFRS analyses and accounting guidelines for international business Transactions
- Actively supporting our daily business activities and process-digitization projects
- Support on the operational side of investment vehicles / including cash management tasks
- Support the finance and controlling teams; in particular around reporting / controlling of portfolio
- Working on individual projects as well as literature research on tax and accounting issues
- Advanced studies in economics with above-average grades
- Good knowledge in finance and accounting (IFRS)
- Sharp analytical skills and structured working style
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint; programming knowledge in VBA as a plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Motivated, takes personal initiative and team spirit
You will be based in Munich with flexible working time (16-20 hours per week).
We offer a suitable salary, collaboration in a friendly team, a comfortable job location near the main station and involvement into interesting projects.
We are looking forward to your application at www.allianz.com/careers.
Reference Code: ACP-8427928-3
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH