Global Business Process Manager (m/f/d) SAP Production and Logistics
BASF Coatings GmbH, Münster
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable
future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance.
Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation,
disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The Coatings division of BASF is a global expert in the development, production and marketing of innovative and sustainable
automotive OEM and refinish coatings, decorative paints and applied surface treatments for metal, plastic and glass substrates.
We create advanced performance solutions and drive performance, design and new applications to meet our partners' needs all
over the world.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at
What you can expect:
In this position within our Planning Production & QM unit, you will conceptualize processes, functions and tools for appropriate
business model solutions that can be used globally. You will support the worldwide rollout of these harmonized functions and
processes in all regions.
- Your work will focus on IT solutions for the areas of production, warehouse and
- In the process, you will work closely with the unit for operational excellence and the process
and IS governance units of the BASF Group.
- You will work on current topics in digitization, such as vertical integration
and preparation for the migration to SAP S4/HANA.
- You will take planning, materials planning and customer order
processing into account as part of an end-to-end view of matters.
- You will review the business cases for the relevant
projects and will take on management and coordination tasks as well as responsibility for quality assurance during implementation.
What we expect:
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics or business and engineering and have several
years of professional experience with SAP projects in a production setting.
- You have already built extensive experience
in modeling of business processes and in project management and are familiar with relevant methods and with tools for modeling
- You are a proficient user of relevant SAP modules and of S4/HANA.
- Thanks to your good presentation
and communication skills in German and English, you can persuade others in a meaningful way.
- On a personal level,
you are impressive for your good analytical skills and for your consistency and motivation when advancing innovation.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.