Our client provides data-centric security software to protect business-critical data and applications. The German speaking markets are focus territories due to a close cooperation with SAP and Siemens. Its and industry-leading attribute-based policy platform help enterprises identify and protect data, monitor and control access to sensitive data, and help prevent regulatory violations—whether in the cloud or on-premises.
Our client is looking for Regional Sales Manager to grow sales by meeting or exceeding the Company’s Business Plan. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with our clients’ management team and play a crucial role in growing our business by establishing and expanding business relationships with clients and partners. Responsibilities will include prospecting and creating demand our clients‘ products and services, identifying and developing sales opportunities, meeting potential clients, attending industry events, developing project proposals, and closing client contracts. The successful candidate must be able to target and penetrate Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries, including Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, High Tech, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, and Financial Services. This candidate is expected to possess and have the ability to establish key contacts within the industry to generate business.
Responsibilities include: Grow sales pipeline to meet or exceed the Company’s business plan, by bringing in new accounts or leveraging existing accounts, and by building partnerships with key accounts to fortify the Company’s position to develop new business.
Regional Sales Manager Germany (m/f/x) - Cloud Security Platform ID. 46501
- Maintain an up to date sales pipeline, account information, and sales process in Salesforce.com
- Develop and execute an effective prospecting plan.
- Develop a territory sales plan and demonstrate effectiveness in selling into the key accounts within the territory.
- Win business through deepening contact networks within new or existing accounts and write effective customer proposals and manage the contract negotiation.
- Prepare call lists, completed sales calls report and account reports and take all appropriate actions needed to drive and sustain business.
- Working with other members of management to ensure that implementation and customer support is in place to support all new business.
- Ensure customer requirements are met
- BS or MS degree
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience into F2000 companies
- Experience working in information security or risk management sector
- Familiarity with industries such as Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, High Tech, Industrial manufacturing, Oil and Gas, CPG, and Financial Services
- Experience managing complex sales process and highly consultative selling
- Experience responding to complex RFP and complex software procurement requirements
- Effective in sales presentation and project management
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills